1. All of us are athletes.
2. None of them ended up dead.
3. Mom met her at work.
4. Why don’t you do it?
5. Put him out of his misery already!
6. We detected an unusual login attempt.
7. Go on. Show him what you’ve got.
8. My phone number is 604-784-1168
9. This is an abstraction.
10. Eat an apple every day.
11. Call him as soon as possible.
12. One of the chefs ate it.
13. Put it on top of the fridge.
14. Would you like some orange juice?
15. Get in the car.
16. I bought a lot of Egg McMuffins.
17. These elephants are from Montreal.
18. I’m working on it.
19. Mom made us delicious spaghetti.
20. Why don’t you ask her about him?
21. Once in a blue moon Zach calls her.
22. Shove it up your ass!
23. I wanted to give him 20 bucks for not snitching on me.
24. I just want to punch him in the face, and wipe that smirk off (of) his face.
25. It’s like a tiny elephant in the box.
26. It was an awkward situation.
27. FBI! Hands in the air!
28. That black cat in the red dress isn’t interested in us.
29. Don’t bring it up again.
30. Tell her you love her.
31. Do you want to eat in or eat out tonight?
32. We’re getting cut off soon.
33. What the hell are you talkin’ about?
34. I shouldn’t have said that. →(shouldna)
35. You could’ve told me about it.→(coulda)
36. What’s goin’ on?
37. Who do you think I am?
38. Tell me about it.
39. I can give her a call.
40. Could you elaborate on that, please?
41. An undercover officer is going to meet you here.
42. Clinton is laughing at us.
43. He’s a Matthew McConaughey look alike.
44. Your guess is as good as mine.
45. Charlie is allergic to chocolate.
46. Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t you pay us already?
47. Alex is zoning out.
48. Come on in. Have a seat.
49. Frogs are jumping out of the box.
50. What time is it?
51. How are you?
52. How’s it going?
53. I’m kind of (kinda) hungry.
54. Want to (Wanna) grab a bite?
55. You got to do what you got to do.
56. Get out of (Get adda) my face.
57. Hold on. Give me (gimme) a sec. I’ve got another call coming in.
58. What do you (wadda you) think about that?
59. Did you call him earlier?
60. Who are you talking to?
61. Stay out of it.
62. Don’t tell me what I can’t do.
63. What an insightful woman, huh?
64. I don’t think I can make it on time.
65. Could you give me an example, please?
66. Shame on you.
67. It’s five o’clock in the morning here.
68. What are you looking at?
69. Black coffee and manga are all I need on a Sunday.
70. Why don’t you call in sick?
71. I got in an accident.
72. Have you made up your mind yet?
73. Have you tried the lost and found? They might have it.
74. I’m staying in tonight.
75. I’d like to make an appointment.
76. I have a reservation under Russell.
77. Is it cold outside? – Oh yeah, you need a jacket.
78. What kind of movies do you like?
79. It smells awesome.
80. Trying to meet Mr. Right is like finding a needle in a haystack.
81. Hang in there.
82. Take it easy.
83. Go get some better butter.
84. I’m all ears.
85. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
86. Have a good day.
87. It’s a piece of cake.
88. Look after my dog until I’m back.
89. Cut to the chase, please. We don’t have much time.
90. I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth.
91. I’m off the clock. Don’t make me work.
92. The bottom line is you need to move out.
93. Social media is full of armchair critics.
94. Thank you. Much appreciated.
95. She left about an hour ago.
96. Give me a heads-up.
97. Turn around. It’s right behind you.
98. Do you need a ride?
99. An eye for an eye and the whole world is blind.